[Israel.pm] Last Call Perl Monger t-shirts!

Srikanth Madani srikmadani at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 05:09:42 PDT 2006

Hi!

Me too - please!

I'd like one in XL, in black (or failing that  - blue
or white, or any colour really). If not XL, then I'll
settle for one in L - and try to get (back?) in shape.

Thanks,
Srikanth Madani
ps: I'm based in the UK, but if it's ready in the next
couple of weeks, I can ask an friend to pick it up for
me from a Tel Aviv/Ranaana/Rishon Le Zion/Hod
Ha'sharon address.
pps: I hope everyone on this list is safe and well.