[Israel.pm] Tk text widget hebrew

Dingjun Jia dingjun.jia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 07:05:39 PDT 2006

Hello all!

We found a post on Sep. 20. 2001 in this mail archive, which also described
our problem with tk widgets by using Hebrew. The problem is, we can't
correctly mark and edit the Hebrew text in tk entry widget and text widget.
When we try to mark the Hebrew text, the selected texts shift always.
Perhaps has somebody solved this problem? We would be very appreciated, if
someone could be so kind to give us a hint, how to solve this problem.
Our development environment is tk 8.4.13.0 under windows xp professional
German with service pack 2.

With bests regards

Dingjun