[Israel.pm] Can't use Hebrew with perl on mysql 4.1

Rami Addady rami at active.co.il
Tue Sep 27 09:33:27 PDT 2005

Just updrade form DBD 2.9004 to 3.0002. but still have the same problem.

When using mysql with hebrew charset: php and shaell work fine pert not.

When using mysql utf8 charset: perl allso work fine.

The point is that all my data in hebrew charset and I did't find easy
way to convert it to utf8.

Rami