[Israel.pm] Can't use Hebrew with perl on mysql 4.1

Ephraim Dan E.Dan at F5.com
Tue Sep 27 06:11:40 PDT 2005

You might want to read

perldoc Encode

You'll need to encode/decode your strings between their actual encoding
(which appears to be "ISO 8859-8 Hebrew" since that is what MySQL's
"hebrew" character set maps to), and perl's internal form.

HTH

-Ephraim

Behalf