[Israel.pm] Conference milestones

oren maurer meorero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:43:28 PDT 2005

Will it be possible to participate in one day?

Please take into consideration the following:
I have a feeling that my manager at my new workplace won't be very
happy to see me out of work for the whole three days.

And it's not only for me. I know that several people from my new
workplace are interested in coming to YAPC - as they were in previous
YAPC's.

Somehow I suspect that the bosses won't like the idea of having all of
us out of work for the whole three days (especially when they have to
pay for this).

Could it be organized in a way to  attend one or two days? Or only one
or two afternoon "tracks"?