[Israel.pm] Fwd: GPF when running GetModuleFileName()

Nahum Cohen nahum.cohen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:26:36 PDT 2005

Hi list,

I already got an answer, thanks to Bill.
Apparently I was using the latest Win32::API::Prototype version from
CPAN, but Roth Consulting web site [1] had a newer version which
solved the problem.

Using Win32::API::Prototype version 20021217 - all work fine.

Thanks,
Nahum

[1] http://www.roth.net/perl/prototype/