[Israel.pm] Call for venue for the next conference

Gábor Szabó szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 04:59:56 PDT 2005

Before sending out a call for papers I would like to find a location
for the conference.
Unfortunatelly IDC in Herzelya will not be able to host us for 3 days
and even for shorter
event they want to charge lots of money so we are looking for other options.

We are looking a venue for 3 days in February:
1 Auditorium of 200-300 ppl
2 Rooms of 80-120 ppl near to the nig auditorium

If anyone has connections to places where they might be able or even interested
to host our conference in better terms (read: free of charge or low
cost) then please
contact me.