[Israel.pm] Net::Google and Hebrew

Roey Almog roeyalmog at 013.net
Mon Sep 5 14:35:08 PDT 2005

Hi,

We have similar problem, we are using the low level SOAP::Lite interface and we get unrelated staff or nothing
depending on the query encoding (unrelated when using cp1255 encoding, nothing while using utf8 encoding)

Searching the google api news group I have found this started around the 15 of Aug 2005,

some solved the problem for C and Java but I could not solve it for Perl, and google did not answer my help request.

Roey
http://infoneto.co.il/