[Israel.pm] Re: Replace with Variable content

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:08:12 PDT 2005

Hi,

First of all thank you all for your replies. I updated today my Debian
(after a month that it was not up to date), and on v5.8.7 it does work
without any changes of the code.

While the previous version ( I do not remember the exact version),
complained about the variable inside the character class.

Thank you again for the help,

Ido