[Israel.pm] Help with Test::Run (a Test::Harness replacement)

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Nov 9 02:37:40 PST 2005

[Sending again with a URL without whitespace]

Hi all!

See:

http://use.perl.org/~Shlomi%20Fish/journal/27887

For some of my reflections on my work on Test::Run, which is my fork of
Test::Harness.

Especially of interest is my call for help at the bottom:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Finally, how you can help: first of all you can submit patches to the
documentation to update it to the newer code. Or write new documentation for
all them method extractions. Also, if you feel like refactoring one of the
places which is still quite hairy - go for it. You can find the code in the
Subversion repository. A few patches like that and you'll become a commiter.

A second thing you can do is suggest ways in which you'd like to see Test::Run
(or Test::Harness) enhanced or customised. You can create drivers now, but
they may become broken even in the not-so-far future, as I didn't settle on
the API and the Subclassing API yet.

(It would be a good idea to read the earlier parts of the article first,
though).

Feel free to comment here or using the use.perl.org commenting system.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.