[Israel.pm] Tomorrow's meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Nov 8 06:30:42 PST 2005

On Thursday 08 December 2005 16:11, Offer Kaye wrote:
> > Does this mean you are taller than me? :)  Ok, i.
>
> Hmm, only 5 people... I think we'd better cancel this time..

Offer, are you serious?

In Telux we had post-meeting café meetings with only two or three people -
they were still fun. And many people probably looked forward to attend the
meeting since last month, and could not acknowledge their presence at this
time.

I talked with Offer on the phone and he said that while he won't attend, he
don't mind us getting together. So, please call me at 054-6232377 if you're
planning to come. We'll meet at the "Coffee to Go" near the Einstein gate of
the university, (the main gate, called "Sha'ar 7"), and we'll see where we go
from there. If in doubt, call my cell-phone.

> See 'ya all at the confrence! :)

Aren't we going to have a meeting in January? I for once would like to
rehearse my lightning talks I'm giving in YAPC before the Real Thing<tm>. I
can also give them to Telux or to a different forum, but still.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.