[Israel.pm] Tomorrow's meeting

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Mon Nov 7 08:50:48 PST 2005

People who really want the technical meeting can come to the
Jerusalem.pm meeting this coming Sunday.

The agenda is:
    *  Motke Keshet: Dates again (20 min)
    * Motke Keshet: Glimpses on Perl 6 (25 min)
    * Issac Goldstand: Introduction to object oriented perl (30 min)

For more info, see http://jerusalem.perl.org.il/meeting111205.html