[Israel.pm] Tomorrow's meeting

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:12:28 PST 2005

Hi all,
As we never got any lectures, it doesn't look like we'll be having
tomorrow's meeting.

One alternative is to meet tomorrow, but only for a social meeting.
If you would like to attend such a meeting, please reply to this email
(make sure to reply to the list) and say "I", so we can all count who
is coming.

If we do make it a social meeting I think we can skip the University
and meet direcly in a pub :)

I :)

Feel free to comment and suggest other options... collective Perl code
hacking? Israel.pm website improvements? Use your imagination... :)

Regretfully,
--
Offer Kaye