[Israel.pm] question about compiler

Yuval Kogman nothingmuch at woobling.org
Sat Nov 26 08:30:59 PST 2005

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 00:07:47 +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:

> Ouch, just tried with newer perls, and they indeed include module if.pm.

;-)

This stuff was actually core from when I was perl-born... I remember
reading on how Exporter works, and saying 'wow! wouldn't it be cool
if there was an "if" module?', and then finding it 3 minutes later.

> Still there is a syntax error, missing comma after the condition. :-P

Good catch... I tend to forget comments, especially in example code.

 /\  kung foo master: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM: neeyah!