[Israel.pm] Fwd: [JOB] Beyond Security looking for PERL programmer

Gábor Szabó szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:15:52 PST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aviram Jenik
Date: Nov 16, 2005 6:08 PM
Subject: [JOB] Beyond Security looking for PERL programmer

Hi,

Beyond Security is looking for a developer to join our team.
He/she will be working mainly in PERL as part of our product development team.

Here are the basic requirements:

- Must know PERL (*)
- Must have proven experience with either open source project, previous work
experience or off-work projects - in that order of importance
- Must be the quality that we expect from our developers (technically and
personally)
- Must know their way around a Linux system (being on this ML is a good start)

The following 'features' are not necessary, but are a plus:
- SQL knowledge
- Skills in HTML/DHTML/Javascript
- GIMP knowledge
- User interface design experience

Please send your CV to:
job-117 at beyondsecurity.com

TIA.

(*) Or an equivalent. If you are proficient in PHP we can probably "convert"
you.

--
- Aviram