[Israel.pm] Talk on the meetings

Gábor Szabó szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:07:49 PST 2005

Hi @,

I talked to Offer and I will take back the nagging of you to give
talks on the coming meetings. We are planning to have the next
Israel.pm meeting on the 17th
November and then slowly go back to the regular scheduling of the
first Thursday
of every month.

So the planned dates are

17th November
8th December  (the 1st would be too close)
5th January 2006
2nd February 2006

Now I'd like to start collecting presentations and as we discussed
several times
earlier I'd like to start organizing the beginners talks as well.

So I am looking for both introductory level talks and advanced talks
for the coming
meetings.

If earlier you have already proposed a talk but we have not done
anything with it
then please send it again to me as I starting from 0 right now.