[Israel.pm] Conference and meeting

Gábor Szabó szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 22:56:35 PST 2005

Regarding the conference, we still have not finalized the place but
I really hope we will do so in the coming days.

Then we will replace the current web site with the one running yapcom so
people can register and I'll really need a lot of help here to get the word out
regarding the conference.

In Hungary where I helped organizing the Hungarian Perl Workshop we could
get the posts on most of the major portals and I even had a radio interview.
With only two weeks of PR we got about 100 people to the conference.

Gabor
BTW When is the next meeting?