[Israel.pm] Development environments for Perl

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Tue Mar 8 23:05:54 PST 2005

unshift (@perlDevEnvPresent,  "xemacs");

Note the use of unshift instead of push....

                      Offer Kaye
                      <offer.kaye at gmai         To:      Perl in Israel <perl at perl.org.il>
                      l.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] Development environments for Perl
                      perl-bounces at per
                      03/09/2005 08:51
                      Please respond
                      to Offer Kaye;
                      Please respond
                      to Perl in

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:50:25 +0200 (IST), Yona Shlomo wrote:
> I would be very happy to hear people's tips and tricks about
> vim. I wuold also be interested in hearing how people use
> SlickEdit for Perl programming.

I'd like to hear tips for NEdit (on *nix) and PsPad (on Windows)
regarding Perl programming.

Offer Kaye
Perl mailing list
Perl at perl.org.il