[Israel.pm] Development environments for Perl

Kfir Lavi kfirlavi at actcom.co.il
Tue Mar 8 15:38:10 PST 2005

Ok,
i once tought that i don't know much of vim, but when i started to work in
aduva i found that i realy know some stuff, and  ppl that works with vim
years don't know much.
I don't have tricks for perl, but some nice things for vim.
I would kindly give the honor of presenting vim to more experienced ppl in the
list, but if no one will take the lecture, i can give it.

kfir