[Israel.pm] Cool usage hack which I saw in another mailing list

Madani, Srikanth, VF-DE Srikanth.Madani at vodafone.com
Fri Mar 4 07:24:33 PST 2005

Omer Zak wrote on Freitag, 4. März 2005 16:03

This is interesting! Perhaps even a symbol (#H#END?) which ends the comments, so that the entire file doesn't have to be parsed.

> Could you have found the location it's running from in order that it
> would keep on working even if you changed the scripts location?

Sure.
my $Me = $0;

Cheers,
Srikanth Madani

And as we stand on the edge of darkness
Let our chant fill the void
That others may know

        --      In the land of the night
        The ship of the sun
        Is drawn by
        The grateful dead.

        --      -- Tibetan "Book of the Dead," ca. 4000 BC.