[Israel.pm] the meeting today is canceled
szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:52:53 PST 2005
due to a misunderstanding it seems we did not make sure that we
can use the basement of Dapaz today.
So I think it is better if we cancel the meeting today.
Next week I'll try to figure out if we are going to have that place or not
and based on that we'll see if to organize the meeting for next week or
to wait till April and a new location.
I am sorry for the inconvenince.
More information about the Perl