[Israel.pm] Demonizing a commanline utility

Semuel Fomberg semuel at semuel.co.il
Wed Mar 2 11:09:50 PST 2005

Hello There.

Maybe I can help. What you need is the ability to watch multiply sockets
and file handlers asynchronically. Well, the select command can do it.
And let me fish inside my toy-projects-bag... how about the
port-forwarder?
After some modifications, it can watch the sockets for you, and tell you
which socket is ready for reading/writing.

Semuel.