[Israel.pm] Demonizing a commanline utility

Felix Liberman felix.liberman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 03:43:08 PST 2005

Hi Shlomo,

IMHO the next step is natural - since you already have interface to
binary utility from Perl, why not to run this script as server and
allow different clients to send requests? You should also write
respective client script that will serve as "stdin/stdout" interface
for user data. Note that in certain cases your server script should be
secure enough to protect data from unauthorized access.

Regards,

     Felix Liberman
     http://geocities.com/felixdaru