[Israel.pm] Great JOB Opportunity - Linux Drivers Developer

Itzik Lerner - Orpak itzik at orpak.co.il
Tue Mar 1 04:05:25 PST 2005

Hi monks

My friend asked me to help him find 2 linux programmers
For a nice job (permanent)
In hertzeliya

If someone knows someone pls forward it
And contact with me by mail or at 050-6611763 itzik

If you don't answer to all the conditions below but still think you can do
the job, don't think to match! Call me!

It is a great opportunity!

--Itzik Lerner

Linux Drivers Developer

Posted at 2005-02-27

Location: Herzeliya
Job Description:

Development and maintenance of Ethernet Satellite Receivers/Routers.
Writing Kernel modules for variety of cards.

Requirements:

* At least 2 years in C & C++ development under Linux.
* Must have experience and able to work totally independently.
* With experience in drivers development (writing & debugging).
* In-depth knowledge of Linux system internals.
* University degree (BA or Bsc.).
* Modifying, adjusting and building the kernel.
* Good knowledge of Linux system administration.
* Good knowledge of TCP/IP.
* Experience in Perl and other Linux Scripts writing.