[Israel.pm] Hebrew with CGI

Guy Malachi guy at ucmore.com
Tue Jun 28 01:04:05 PDT 2005

I can't seem to do anything in the script once I pass it %uANYTHING in the URL.
I even changed my script to be
	print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";
	use Data::Dumper;
	print "<pre>";
	print Dumper \%ENV;
But once there is %u in the URL I get an error.
I played around with it a bit and it seems that if there is a % in the URL that is not followed immediately by two digits then my script fails.

Any ideas?