[Israel.pm] Hebrew with CGI

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Mon Jun 27 15:10:00 PDT 2005

1. What does your server log say? (It should write something to the log
whenever it responds with HTTP 500 error.)
2. Use a lower level module than CGI (or a callback function from CGI)
and add a function, which translates the URL string from %uXXXX based
one into %hh%hh based?
                                                           --- Omer

--
Jara Cimerman!  He is one of the unsung geniuses--scientist, engineer,
inventor and literary critic.

I may be affiliated in any way.