[Israel.pm] Looking for an experienced Perl programmer

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:37:23 PDT 2005

A small company located in Hertzliya is looking for a smart dynamical
Perl programmer.

Requirements:

  * Ability to use and write Perl modules freely
  * Deep knowledge of internet technologies and web programming
  * Ability to solve problems independently with only a minimal help
  * Experience in development on unix
  * Ability to find, install, test and configure any software
  * Proven experience (at least 3 years) and appropriate education

Advantage:

  * Experience in network client-server programming
  * Good knowledge of XML, RDBMS, Apache, mod_perl

This is a full-time position. There is an option to partially work from
home, so a Tel-Aviv residence although preferable is not essential.

You may send a resume to me. In plain text or html format, preferably in
English. Resumes in one or another office format will not be processed.

P.S. Feel free to call me regarding this, if you have my phone number.

Regards,
Mikhael.