[Israel.pm] Useless remarks (was: new job opportunity)

Eli Billauer eli at billauer.co.il
Sun Jun 19 16:43:42 PDT 2005

Semuel Fomberg wrote:

>In other words, you're not going to tell him what to do, but he should
>do it alone, fast, and shouldn't bother you in the process.
>And above all, he should smile will doing it.
>
>I fell sorry for the poor bastard. :-)

1. The "poor bastard" will choose this environment, and if he or she has
some basic skills of making decisions, he or she will not take a job
that doesn't fit him or her.
2. The description happens to fit the way I work with companies. And
believe me, there is no need to feel sorry for me. The only reason I
didn't send my resume is that I don't do pure-programming projects.
3. I think it's high time that people on this list (as well as other
ones) realize that posting job opportunities on the list is a blessing
to its members, and that flaming them, even if they look wrong to you,
is making that blessing go away.

   Eli

--
Web: http://www.billauer.co.il