[Israel.pm] new job opportunity

Pinkhas Nisanov nisanov at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 15 00:12:26 PDT 2005

Hi all,

There is new job position that require
experience in LAMP and I know many on this
list have such one.

required skills:
- 2+ years PHP programming experience, on an Apache/Linux platform
- Extensive experience with Apache modules and config, HTML+JavaScript, MySQL DB
- Ability to work alone and also in a small team
- Ability to understand business needs and work in conditions of uncertain requirements
- "Fire and forget" person, dependable, high quality, high throughput
- Good people skills (×-×'ר×*תי)
- Willingness to fly to San Francisco every few months (relocation may be an option)
- Experience with an eCommerce site and/or retail chains is an advantage
- Experience with integration to external systems is an advantage
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is an advantage

 What we offer:
- Work as the house programmer for a growing American jewelry retail chain, reporting to the CTO
- Work on website, back-office and point-of-sale systems
- A start-up close-nit atmosphere
- Numerous technical challenges
- Work is in Israel, but might require travel to San Francisco several times a year
- After some time in the company, we may give the option of relocating to San Francisco

I someone interested, please, send CV to:
Yair Altman <altmany at gmail.com>

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov