[Israel.pm] Installing CPAN in an ~ subdirectory

Roman M. Parparov romm at empire.tau.ac.il
Mon Jun 13 04:42:59 PDT 2005

HI,

I have an account on a machine where perl is installed finally, but I do
not have write access to Perl tree.

Thus, I am seeking to configure CPAN so that all the modules it brings
would be installed in a subdirectory of mine, for instance ~/myperl.

May I configure ENV/CPAN that way? I haven't found a way so far.

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm at empire.tau.ac.il		   http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/