[Israel.pm] Job opportunity

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:25:07 PDT 2005

I got a request to post this job opportunity.
I don't know the person nor the company.
Gabor

Good evening!

Young and dynamic financial software consulting & development house is
looking for professional programmers with:

- University degree in Computer Science, Maths
- 0 - 7 years of experience in Perl (required), Sql
- Good human relationship
- High ability to learn & great motivation to succeed

Please feel free to send Your CV to eugene_kreinin at hotmail.com or
eugene_kreinin at bezeqint.net

or call me by 050 7523506.

Best regards,

Eugene

ABC (Yoram Shitrit) Ltd.

Location is Tel Aviv and Ramat Gan, Israel
ABC is a software company, but right now we don't have site.
We are looking for programmers with Perl knowledge for financial
software development.