[Israel.pm] Perl Freelancer

Shushu Inbar שושו ענבר shushu.i at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:39:56 PDT 2005

Hi all!
No, I am not looking for a Perl freelancer, I have bigger questions :-)

Long story short, I am thinking of becoming a software developer
freelancer, and since I have more then 6 years of Perl experience (10x
for Gaal) my first choice would have been to give my Perl expertise
for the higher bidder.

But wait... does any one wants Perl freelancers at all ?
It is clear from the job opportunities that Perl is not so needed, and
it seems to me it is even less needed when talking about
pay-per-project...

For example, try searching "Perl" vs. "PHP" in
http://www.getafreelancer.com/ - 1 vs. 27...

Not that I expect to get good answers, but I would like to hear what
you think...

Ciao,
Shushu