[Israel.pm] Perl-IL Wiki - Take II

David Baird davidlbaird at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:58:56 PDT 2005

> 1. MediaWiki - http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/ - a very good wiki
> implementation, very powerful, and easy to setup, etc. Has excellent support
> for internationalization. Only downside as far as we're concerned is that
> it's written in PHP.

It took me one day to get a MediaWiki site running, and another two
days to integrate it in our standard look and feel for web pages, and
use our NIS for user login rather than yet another password to
remember.

So what that it is written in PHP and not Perl, it works well, and the
source code is easy to understand and navigate.

-David