[Israel.pm] Http::Recorder

Semuel Fomberg semuel at semuel.co.il
Wed Jun 1 12:23:33 PDT 2005

Hello There.

> Yona Shlomo Wrote:

> HTTP::Recorder is indeed nice.
> Sadly, it doesn't support SSL and doesn't support
> Javascript:
>        Javascript & SSL
>        HTTP::Recorder won't record Javascript actions, or pages
delivered
> via SSL.

While it makes sense that it can't handle SSL, I think that most of the
Javascript problems will be solved. After all, the module records the
HTTP interaction, and doesn't care about the javascript processing done
on the client.
In other words, from the viewpoint of the server, there should not be
any difference if a human user worked through all the scripts-infected
pages, or your script is feeding it with data.
That is, unless the webmaster have done some really weird things.

Semuel.