[Israel.pm] Meeting tomorrow

Roman M. Parparov romm at empire.tau.ac.il
Wed Jun 1 06:18:41 PDT 2005

Erm,

The location is Kaplun, 205.
There is a good map of the University on its site, Offer posted
it two weeks ago and I posted the technicalities.

The gate nearest to the event location closes at 18:30!
This is gate Matatiah (eastern side), which is gate #2.

We do not have a problem to gather at 18:30, because the kitchen and
the vestibule are available, it's just the room itself that is vacated
at 19:00-19:05.

People arriving after 18:30 should use one of the following gates:
Gate Romaniceanu , gate #4 (south side) is the next most comfortable.
It is open until 22:00. From it, you need to go up towards the
Orenstein building (chemistry), enter it and walk all the long corridor
that you see in front of you. The 4th building on that corridor is
Kaplun bldg. On the 2nd floor the room 205 is located.

An alternative is entering the University at the main gate (Frenkel, #7) at
the white square where Einstein st. ends. From there, walk all your way
straight and up until the road runs into an entrance to the building and
turns sharply to the left. The building to the right of the entrance is
Kaplun.

I am available by mobile 050-7341834.
I will be at the University around 18:00 with my laptop.

The map is at:
http://www2.tau.ac.il/map/unimaple1.asp

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm at empire.tau.ac.il		   http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il/