[Israel.pm] Fwd: [JOB OFFER] System engineer at TAU

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sat Feb 26 23:24:56 PST 2005

Hi!

This is a job offer, that involves giving presentations to students. Since
there are many people in Perl-IL that are good presentors, I thought I will
forward it here.

Subject: [JOB OFFER] System engineer at TAU
Date: Thursday 24 February 2005 22:05
From: Orna Agmon <ladypine at vipe.technion.ac.il>
To: haifux at haifux.org
Cc: Edward Aronovich <eddiea at cs.tau.ac.il>

And here is the second job offer....

Eddie Aronovich, CC-ed here, scheduler of TELUX (Tel Aviv Linux Club),
is looking for a sys eng. at TAU-CS: a real
good Linux expert who can give good service.
He promises good payment and interesting work.

Please contact Eddie for further details.
Orna.
--
Orna Agmon http://haifux.org/~ladypine/
ICQ: 348759096