[Israel.pm] neural network and perl

amit sides amit.sides at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:16:10 PST 2005

Hello.

I need to write a perl program that parse an image and find out what
number is writen in it.
the image could be gif/jpeg/gpg.

i asked some people about it and they turn me to the idea of neural network
which is a way to solve hard problem with unalgorithmic way.
and could be to teach the computer also understand pictures.
i also heard there is a research with perl how to find porn with perl.
there is a module that mess with neural network but i belive that if
i'll understand this subject i can do it by myself.

anyways i didnt find any full HOWTO about this thing...just a littel
projects about this subject.

if anyone know how can i do that...or give me example or guide or link
to the research of the "find porn with perl"
which google didnt help here just let me know.

thank you.