[Israel.pm] YAPC::Israel::2005 first notes

Yaron Golan ygolan at mercury.com
Sun Feb 20 00:00:16 PST 2005

Hi all,
I really liked the YAPC and truly hope that Gabor will continue this blessed
tradition.
However, I think that if one can't distinguish between $ @ and %, he won't
get any use of the YAPC.
Do a Perl course, then come and expand your knowledge.

About the auction:
I, personally, prefer to have a price list over the available item for sale.
In addition, I would really appreciate the ability to buy them during the
whole day instead of waiting for the last minute.

If needed, I volunteer to be the seller next year.