[Israel.pm] YAPC::Israel::2005 first notes

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:44:43 PST 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:54:41 +0200 (IST), Gabor Szabo wrote:

> I hope others will write down their experience with the conference

Apart from the points raised by Gabor, I would also like to add that I
thought the beginner track was a great success, and I hope for a
repeat next year. Beginners, insert your comments/objections/praises
here... :-)

Also, a few people took pictures during the conference. I would
appreciate it if those people would send me the pictures (or links to
them online) so that we can post them on the conference website for
all to see and enjoy.

Offer Kaye