[Israel.pm] YAPC::Israel::2005 schedule

Shlomo Yona shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
Mon Feb 14 06:56:51 PST 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Oron Peled wrote:

> Shlomo, thanks for the pointer.

Sure. It wasn't my idea, though. You should thank Offer and Gabor
for this.

> I hope you don't mind me phrasing your question in a more
> positive attitude:
>  "Wouldn't it be excellent if perl.org.il and HaMakor
>   advertised each other activities, especially now that
>   we organize YAPC 2005?"

I also like your phrasing better than mine :-)

> So, while hamakor.org.il does point to perl.org.il (in the
> links section), I personally do think that an important
> event like YAPC-2005 deserve a link in HaMakor's front page.

Thanks for that.

> Since I don't edit HaMakor's site, this mail is cross-posted
> to one of HaMakor mailing lists (hoping someone there
> picks the glove).
>
> Actually it would be nice if perl.org.il carried some link
> to HaMakor site. I didn't find any (hint, hint :-)

I'm sure that Gabor or Offer that do author the website got
the hint.

Now that everyone have taken hints, we can all take a deep
breath and wait to see both web-sites being updated.

--
Shlomo Yona
shlomo at cs.haifa.ac.il
http://cs.haifa.ac.il/~shlomo/