[Israel.pm] YAPC::Israel::2005 schedule

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Mon Feb 14 06:39:57 PST 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 15:59, Shlomo Yona wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Offer Kaye wrote:
> > The (very nearly) final schedule for YAPC::Israel::2005 can
> > now be seen at:
> > http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2005/schedule.html
>
> It is a pitty that we publicly give a stage for HaMakor and
> point to their website, while they do not mention us or our
> conference on their website.

Shlomo, thanks for the pointer.
I hope you don't mind me phrasing your question in a more
positive attitude:
  "Wouldn't it be excellent if perl.org.il and HaMakor
   advertised each other activities, especially now that
   we organize YAPC 2005?"

So, while hamakor.org.il does point to perl.org.il (in the
links section), I personally do think that an important
event like YAPC-2005 deserve a link in HaMakor's front page.

Since I don't edit HaMakor's site, this mail is cross-posted
to one of HaMakor mailing lists (hoping someone there
picks the glove).

Actually it would be nice if perl.org.il carried some link
to HaMakor site. I didn't find any (hint, hint :-)

Have a great YAPC everybody (regretfully, I cannot attend this
year due to other obligations).

ICQ UIN: 16527398

"If it's not source, it's not software." -- www.gnu.org