[Israel.pm] web automation

Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Sun Feb 13 20:03:50 PST 2005

Thanks Gabor, it helped.

Yossi

                      Gabor Szabo
                      <gabor at perl.org.         To:      perl at perl.org.il
                      il>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Israel.pm] web automation
                      perl-bounces at per
                      l.org.il

                      02/13/2005 22:46
                      Please respond
                      to Perl in
                      Israel

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com wrote:

> I have never installed a Perl module on PC without ActiveState's PPM.
> I tried to do the same as I do on Unix:

You'll probably need to install nmake[1] and then
you might[2] need to install the module manually:

download it
unzip it
perl Makefile.PL
nmake
nmake test
namke install

Gabor

[1] ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/nmake15.exe
[2] I guess you can tell CPAN.pm that your make is called nmake