[Israel.pm] Fwd: URGENT!!! Please Answer! - Setting up a date for the Perl Mongers Meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Dec 27 09:25:42 PST 2005

Subject: URGENT!!! Please Answer! - Setting up a date for the Perl Mongers
Meeting
Date: Tuesday 27 December 2005 19:24
From: Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il>
To: "Roman M. Parparov" <romm at empire.tau.ac.il>

Hi Roman!

I left two messages at your cell-phone number, and tried to call you at work
today, but you did not get back to me. You also did not respond to my
E-mails.

Please let me know (by phone - 03-6424668 or 054-6232377 or by E-mail)
 whether it would be possible to hold an Israel.PM meeting at the regular
 place at Tel Aviv University. I need it because I'd like to put it on the
 site, and publicise it in the various Israeli FOSS sites.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.