[Israel.pm] Place needed for Hackathon (21-25 February)

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:59:54 PST 2005

As you know from the call of Gaal we are going to have a Hackathon
(a long development session) with Larry and Autrijus and a couple
of other people between 21-25 February.

We thought of going to some "zimmer" in the Galil. We found a couple of
nice places already but I would like to check with you people as well.

In Montreal hackathon in the summer the lodging was provided by one
of the local Mongers free of charge. I wonder if there is someone among us
who can help us by providing lodging for 6-10 people for 4 nights free
of for some very low amount of money?
Maybe someone who lives in a Kibutz that has a guest house which is
not full during that period?

Regards