[Israel.pm] Switching a Talk's Subject [was Re: OSDC: last call for talks and help needed in various areas]

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Dec 20 05:34:53 PST 2005

Hi all!

I'd like to announce that instead of this talk:

http://www.osdc.org.il/talk.html?id=18

Reading:

<<<
Lightning talk about the following Perl Quiz-of-the-Week:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.perl.qotw.discuss/2405

It will discuss the various solutions that were proposed, and make some
analysis.

Length: 10-15 minutes.

I'd like to give a talk about Test::Run:

http://use.perl.org/~Shlomi Fish/journal/27467
http://use.perl.org/~Shlomi Fish/journal/27887

This is because some of the solutions proposed to the quiz of the week in the
original talk are quite complex and will take some time to understand and
explain. Plus, I already have one talk about a QOTW coverage.

I believe hearing about Test::Run would be more instructive, and also give me
a chance to introduce this module to a wide audience.

I want to ask the organisers of the conference to acknowledge and commit this
change.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.