[Israel.pm] OSDC (was YAPC) talk proposal dead-line on this S aturday

Levenglick Dov-RM07994 DovL at freescale.com
Sun Dec 11 01:04:16 PST 2005

Hi Gabor,
1. For future use, if you accept a talk please send a mail.
2. Can I safely assume that Larry Wall's talk(s) won't override any other talks?

Best Regards,
Dov Levenglick
DSP SoC System and Applications Engineer,
Network and Computing Systems Group
Freescale Semiconductor Israel
Tel. +972-9-952-2804
[ ] General Business Information