[Israel.pm] OSDC and Perl training

Gábor Szabó szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:44:06 PST 2005

Hi ( ),

a short update regarding the conference.
We have about 20-25% of the time covered with talks.
As it stands now it seems Perl might become a minority language
in the conference. We need more talks.

In addition to the 3 auditoriums we are also going to have 2 labs
with computers. The idea of Itzik was to use these two labs
to provide basic course with hands on experience. One we can use for
Perl and the other I offered to the Python people.
So I am calling you people to organize a number of lectures with hands-on
exercises that can be given during the conference.

You have one week left to submit your proposal.