[Israel.pm] Fwd: www.perl.org.il Site Layout Re-organization

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Aug 25 02:29:11 PDT 2005

Hi all!

See the enclosed message for information regarding a proposed re-organization
of the www.perl.org.il site layout. I am forwarding it here by permission
from Offer, who would like to see more people involved with the site.

Subject: www.perl.org.il Site Layout Re-organization
Date: Saturday 13 August 2005 14:22
From: Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il>
To: Offer Kaye <offer.kaye at gmail.com>
Cc: Gabor Szabo <gabor at perl.org.il>

Hi!

Offer and I talked about re-organizing the site so that the site-wide
navigation menu will be at the left to allow for expanding sub-menus, and
that the page navigation menu will be at the main page.

So I worked on it today in my own private svk branch. You can see the site as
I have it now on:

http://www.shlomifish.org/perl.org.il-site-layout-reorg/site/

And the diff is attached to this message. Comments are welcome.

BTW, do you think I should send it to some of our mailing lists?

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il

Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of
paragraphs.

Shlomi Fish      shlomif at iglu.org.il