[Israel.pm] Perl Meeting, 11/8

Offer Kaye offer.kaye at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 06:00:54 PDT 2005

On 8/12/05, Ido Perelmutter wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> Unfortunately, I just clean forgot about the meeting
> yesterday so I did not attend.
>
> Too bad, I really wanted to hear the lecture about
> GTK2.
>
> I haven't received any email reminder of the meeting.
> If no email was sent, I just think it's very important
> to send those emails, otherwise lazy guys like me
> would just forget.
>
> Ido.

I was also lazy, which is why I didn't send the email.
I think I'll take a few minutes to write a Perl script that will send
out a reminder a few days before the next meeting automatically. True
lazyness is a virtue :)

If someone who attended the meeting will be nice enough to write a
meeting summary, it should help those who were not there, like me...
email me if you're willing.

Offer Kaye