[Israel.pm] "The Cost of Newlines"

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Sun Aug 7 06:58:40 PDT 2005

Run the following from shell:
perl -e 'print "\n"x1000000;' > your_personal_newline_repository

Then you'll have a nice supply of newlines for your future Perl scripts.
                                      --- Omer
P.S.:  Credit is due Jara Cimrman for freeing the entire Free World from
shortage of newlines.

--
Jara Cimrman!  He is one of the unsung geniuses--scientist, engineer,
inventor and literary critic.

I may be affiliated in any way.